Your question

Any fix for my card

Tags:
  • Switch
  • Processors
  • Components
Last response: in Components
April 21, 2009 9:04:30 PM

any chance there is a fix for my 8800 gts320 mb as it stopped working this morning. its not been oc. i went to switch on pc and there was nothing on screen. a friend says it is prob the processor. any ideas anyone????

More about : fix card

April 21, 2009 10:33:40 PM

That's about as useful as going 'My pc stopped working, what's wrong with it?'
We need details... did you install any new software or hardware between shutting it down and it refusing to start up, do you get any beeps from your motherboard at startup, what other parts are in your pc...
April 21, 2009 10:58:54 PM

to test if it's the card just take it out and try another card in its place, or try the card in another computer to narrow down your problem.
Related resources
April 22, 2009 12:16:06 AM

could be a dead mobo. you need to pull the gpu and test it in a friends pc. You can also get a cheapo or a friends gpu to test it out.
April 22, 2009 7:15:00 AM

Kraynor said:
That's about as useful as going 'My pc stopped working, what's wrong with it?'
We need details... did you install any new software or hardware between shutting it down and it refusing to start up, do you get any beeps from your motherboard at startup, what other parts are in your pc...

thanks for reply no software or hardware was installed before shutdown also there was one long beep then three short beeps after restart. i removed all the ram then resat them done this with graphics card also. still getting beeps.
April 22, 2009 4:35:01 PM

check your motherboard manual to find what those beeps mean
April 22, 2009 7:57:23 PM

beeps mean faulty graphics card or ram. but checked ram and thats fine put another card in system and that worked fine. any body know if cards can be fixed???
!