So you guys really play the Sims?

Weird.
9 answers Last reply
More about guys play sims

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:21:37 +0000 (UTC), Maaxx <maaxx@xrs.net> wrote:

    >Weird.

    0/10 for effort. Back under your bridge and try harder next time.

    Maaxx wrote:
    > Weird.

    So you really troll?

    Weird.

    --
    --Cuth

    No, we just pretend to. I'm not really typing this, either.

    ~*~
    vecki, smartarse mode on

    So - you consider it a worthwhile/amusing use of your time telling us this?

    Sad.

    MM

    Maaxx writes:

    > Weird.

    It's a very interesting game. I used to like SimCity, too, and this
    game is very similar.

    "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Maaxx writes:
    >
    >> Weird.
    >
    > It's a very interesting game. I used to like SimCity, too, and this
    > game is very similar.

    I loved Sim City. I remember playing a monochrome version of the original
    game in the early 90's. When I first got to play it in full color EGA, I was
    blown away! That game was a family favourite for years. My father, who was
    never particularly into computer, became a Sim City addict. One day my
    brother's friends trashed his city and saved over it. My father didn't touch
    the computer again until 2000.

    I also loved Sim Ant. That was a fun game! My favourite bit was taking over
    the house. The only problem with Sim Ant was it was too easy. Once you got
    the hang of it, there was no challenge in beating it.

    Sim City 2000 was a favourite for a while, but visually it was so inferior
    to Sim City 3000. Then Sim City 4 came along and blew both out of the water.
    I love Rush Hour... although, I must admit, I've packed all my other games
    away since The Sims 2 came along. Sim Tower was The Game for a while but I
    could never reach the final goal on that game. I always ran out of
    elevators. Simsville was something I was eagerly anticipating, and was so
    disappointed when it was cancelled. At least it looks like a lot of it made
    it into Sim City 4. I can't remember if it's Living Large or Houseparty, but
    whenever I've had to reinstall the expansion pack that has it I watch the
    Simsville promo that plays during installation and wonder what might have
    been.

    I remember back to when I first heard that Maxis were working on a life
    simulator called The Sims. I was very interested and tried to follow it's
    progress over the many, many months before it was released. When it finally
    came out, I was so excited. I rushed out to get it on the day it was
    released. That night, I sat up to 4am playing. Now a fresh vanilla install
    of The Sims seems so boring and barren because there's so little to do, so
    little to use, but back then it was amazing and I was addicted.

    So many Sim games, so many great memories. I don't need a life, Maxis
    simulates perfectly good ones.

    Wow, do you actually take the time to troll the gaming groups? You must have
    LOTS of time on your hands. How much thought actually went into that
    message?

    Freak.

    Scotty

    "Maaxx" <maaxx@xrs.net> wrote in message
    > Weird.

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:49:32 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >Maaxx wrote:
    >> Weird.
    >
    >So you really troll?
    >
    >Weird.

    I do both. He's a piker if he can only troll.

    BW

    Iris McAlias wrote:

    > I loved Sim City. I remember playing a monochrome version of the original
    > game in the early 90's. When I first got to play it in full color EGA, I was
    > blown away! That game was a family favourite for years.

    I played that one! I was thrilled when I finally got to play it
    in color and discovered that sometimes when I put in a park, I got
    a nice fountain! We were so easily amused in those days...

    Laura

Sims Games Video Games