So you guys really play the Sims?

Last response: in Video Games
February 21, 2005 7:21:37 AM

Weird.

More about : guys play sims

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 7:21:38 AM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:21:37 +0000 (UTC), Maaxx <maaxx@xrs.net> wrote:

>Weird.

0/10 for effort. Back under your bridge and try harder next time.
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 7:49:32 AM

Maaxx wrote:
> Weird.

So you really troll?

Weird.

--
--Cuth
February 21, 2005 11:20:22 PM

No, we just pretend to. I'm not really typing this, either.

~*~
vecki, smartarse mode on
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 1:25:02 AM

So - you consider it a worthwhile/amusing use of your time telling us this?

Sad.

MM

"Maaxx" <maaxx@xrs.net> wrote in message
> Weird.
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 3:42:41 AM

Maaxx writes:

> Weird.

It's a very interesting game. I used to like SimCity, too, and this
game is very similar.

February 22, 2005 4:16:02 PM

"Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Maaxx writes:
>
>> Weird.
>
> It's a very interesting game. I used to like SimCity, too, and this
> game is very similar.

I loved Sim City. I remember playing a monochrome version of the original
game in the early 90's. When I first got to play it in full color EGA, I was
blown away! That game was a family favourite for years. My father, who was
never particularly into computer, became a Sim City addict. One day my
brother's friends trashed his city and saved over it. My father didn't touch
the computer again until 2000.

I also loved Sim Ant. That was a fun game! My favourite bit was taking over
the house. The only problem with Sim Ant was it was too easy. Once you got
the hang of it, there was no challenge in beating it.

Sim City 2000 was a favourite for a while, but visually it was so inferior
to Sim City 3000. Then Sim City 4 came along and blew both out of the water.
I love Rush Hour... although, I must admit, I've packed all my other games
away since The Sims 2 came along. Sim Tower was The Game for a while but I
could never reach the final goal on that game. I always ran out of
elevators. Simsville was something I was eagerly anticipating, and was so
disappointed when it was cancelled. At least it looks like a lot of it made
it into Sim City 4. I can't remember if it's Living Large or Houseparty, but
whenever I've had to reinstall the expansion pack that has it I watch the
Simsville promo that plays during installation and wonder what might have
been.

I remember back to when I first heard that Maxis were working on a life
simulator called The Sims. I was very interested and tried to follow it's
progress over the many, many months before it was released. When it finally
came out, I was so excited. I rushed out to get it on the day it was
released. That night, I sat up to 4am playing. Now a fresh vanilla install
of The Sims seems so boring and barren because there's so little to do, so
little to use, but back then it was amazing and I was addicted.

So many Sim games, so many great memories. I don't need a life, Maxis
simulates perfectly good ones.
February 23, 2005 7:41:10 PM

Wow, do you actually take the time to troll the gaming groups? You must have
LOTS of time on your hands. How much thought actually went into that
message?

Freak.

Scotty

"Maaxx" <maaxx@xrs.net> wrote in message
> Weird.
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 11:46:52 PM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:49:32 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Maaxx wrote:
>> Weird.
>
>So you really troll?
>
>Weird.

I do both. He's a piker if he can only troll.

BW
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 3:08:49 AM

Iris McAlias wrote:

> I loved Sim City. I remember playing a monochrome version of the original
> game in the early 90's. When I first got to play it in full color EGA, I was
> blown away! That game was a family favourite for years.

I played that one! I was thrilled when I finally got to play it
in color and discovered that sometimes when I put in a park, I got
a nice fountain! We were so easily amused in those days...

Laura
!