Crossfire

G

Hello guys i just buyed two new ATI 4870 video cards 512 using windowsxp 32 bit version service pack 3 so i installed it all hooked up the bridge bitwin the cards started the pc everything seemed to be fine but when i started playing there was no real game difference in fps(ofcourse i had crossfire enabled in the ATI menu) so i downloaded GPU video card information utility from techpowerup and when i turned it on it says 4800 series crossfire disabled ( but avalable ) now i tryed to use driverprofesional to remove all nvidia drivers that i had before and all ati drivers then reinstalling them all thot would help but nothing special so far still disabled could you guys give me some advice because i am pritty mutch stuck at this point of time

G

I tryed lurking around in there a bit but didn't saw anything saying crossfire in general

G

Now i tryed starting on a different game i tryed Call of duty 4 call of duty world at war crysis so any way when i start them i get a big ass huge sign saying ATI CROSSFIRE and there's a HUGE GIGANTIC difference in FPS so i am guessing that i enabled it last night after purchasing driverprofesional and cleaning all of the drivers and reinstalling the new once do it doesn't show mutch mutch difference in Fallout or Wow but it's about 20 30 fps biger then before