Hi everybody I have been in a conundrum for awhile and I thought id take it to the experts.
I just recently upgraded my system to a Q6600 (a little late but the only quad that would work on my crappy unoverclocked intel board with 1066fsb). I also got a new PSU with that "GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI 700W." I here are my current specs.
PNY 8800GT 512MB
OS's: Vista Ultimate 64bit on first HDD and Mac OSX 10.5.6 (hackintosh) on second.
I know that all of these I mention arnt going to work in mac, but apparently they will in VESA mode until snow leopard so Im not to worried.
Heres What Ive Narrowed it Down To
Possibly a GTX 295 or 4870x2 but not really.
What i'm trying to say is should I upgrade now or wait? Also if I shall upgrade which card has the best value?
Or should I wait awhile and make this a spare PC for the home and build an i7 when I get the money. I really dont want to spead alot. I just can't decide.