How to Modify Programs that Run When Windows XP Home Editi..

How do I modify the list of programs that run when you
start Windows XP?

I read Knowledge Base Article 314488 but Group Policy is
not listed as an available snap-in.
1 answer Last reply
More about modify programs windows home editi

    Hi

    From Start>Run type the following and then click on the startup tab:

    msconfig

    Ant questions, please post back.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Powerestimatro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:402201c42af0$d83ef9e0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
    | How do I modify the list of programs that run when you
    | start Windows XP?
    |
    | I read Knowledge Base Article 314488 but Group Policy is
    | not listed as an available snap-in.

    ---

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP