How to Modify Programs that Run When Windows XP Home Editi..

April 25, 2004 3:12:18 PM

How do I modify the list of programs that run when you
start Windows XP?

I read Knowledge Base Article 314488 but Group Policy is
not listed as an available snap-in.
Anonymous
April 25, 2004 11:31:50 PM

Hi

From Start>Run type the following and then click on the startup tab:

msconfig

Ant questions, please post back.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Powerestimatro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:402201c42af0$d83ef9e0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
| How do I modify the list of programs that run when you
| start Windows XP?
|
| I read Knowledge Base Article 314488 but Group Policy is
| not listed as an available snap-in.

---