Color enabler

Hi everyone,

Where can i download the color enabler?
I know everybody here has recolors except me probably but i was afraid it'll
mess up my game.

Thanks,
More about color enabler

    Hi,
    I'm pretty sure you can find a d/l at Modthesims2
    http://www.modthesims2.com

    Have fun!
    "Crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Where can i download the color enabler?
    > I know everybody here has recolors except me probably but i was afraid
    it'll
    > mess up my game.
    >
    > Thanks,

    You can get it there but it is easier to find at
    http://sims.ambertation.de/index.shtml

    "Mazz" <lynettemozziotti@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I'm pretty sure you can find a d/l at Modthesims2
    > http://www.modthesims2.com
    >
    > Have fun!
    > "Crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
    > > Hi everyone,
    > >
    > > Where can i download the color enabler?
    > > I know everybody here has recolors except me probably but i was afraid
    > it'll
    > > mess up my game.
    > >
    > > Thanks,

    Thank you for your answers...
    > You can get it there but it is easier to find at
    > http://sims.ambertation.de/index.shtml
    >
    > "Mazz" <lynettemozziotti@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> I'm pretty sure you can find a d/l at Modthesims2
    >> http://www.modthesims2.com
    >>
    >> Have fun!
    >> "Crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
    >> > Hi everyone,
    >> >
    >> > Where can i download the color enabler?
    >> > I know everybody here has recolors except me probably but i was afraid
    >> it'll
    >> > mess up my game.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks,

    This may be a stupid question, but where would I find it on that site? I
    can barely read most of what is there....and I thought it was simply called
    the Color Enabler....am I wrong?

    Thanks!
    Dianna
    > You can get it there but it is easier to find at
    > http://sims.ambertation.de/index.shtml
    >
    > "Mazz" <lynettemozziotti@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I'm pretty sure you can find a d/l at Modthesims2
    > > http://www.modthesims2.com
    > >
    > > Have fun!
    > > "Crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
    > > > Hi everyone,
    > > >
    > > > Where can i download the color enabler?
    > > > I know everybody here has recolors except me probably but i was afraid
    > > it'll
    > > > mess up my game.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks,

    Click the download link, then agree to the agreement, then it is under the
    simpe download. Called 'Colour Options Enabler'.

    "k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.none> wrote in message
    > This may be a stupid question, but where would I find it on that site? I
    > can barely read most of what is there....and I thought it was simply
    called
    > the Color Enabler....am I wrong?
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Dianna
    > > You can get it there but it is easier to find at
    > > http://sims.ambertation.de/index.shtml
    > >
    > > "Mazz" <lynettemozziotti@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > > > Hi,
    > > > I'm pretty sure you can find a d/l at Modthesims2
    > > > http://www.modthesims2.com
    > > >
    > > > Have fun!
    > > > "Crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message

    > > > it'll

    Thanks, I found it. It's just hard to read, so I had to go over them a few
    times....I found it right after I posted my question in fact. LOL

    Dianna
    > Click the download link, then agree to the agreement, then it is under the
    > simpe download. Called 'Colour Options Enabler'.
    >
    > "k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.none> wrote in message
    > > This may be a stupid question, but where would I find it on that site?
    > > can barely read most of what is there....and I thought it was simply
    > called
    > > the Color Enabler....am I wrong?
    > >
    > > Thanks!
    > > Dianna
    > > "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
    > > > You can get it there but it is easier to find at
    > > > http://sims.ambertation.de/index.shtml
    > > >
    > > > "Mazz" <lynettemozziotti@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

    > afraid

Download Sims Games Video Games