AnaAliana12

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2011

My laptop has said that too and i have tried to hook up and it says i dont have and address and it also says im not connected.........it says it in the tool bar and when i try to go on the internet
sincerly,
Amber

You don't want to post new issues in another user's post, as they will get emails on it.

Need to check how you are connecting, wireless, wired, did you setup the wireless network on the laptop? Check the network cable if it's wired? Reboot the router maybe?

mildgamer001

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2011
this may be a simple issue of, you need to go to the toolbar at the internet screen and go to the "file" button and uncheck "work offline" (if it says that you are.) if you are using a high speed connection, it may also just be that the service is not working at the time, on my computer it occasionaly says that there is no connection even when i am plugged into the wireless router or high speed connection, this happens with all the computers in the house, and i just have to wait a while and the problem just goes away.

mawmawof4

Honorable
Apr 9, 2012

Thanks for asking the question - I did as suggested- on the toolbar clicked File and simply unchecked work offline! Don't know how it got checked but as least I learned something! Thanks all! (P.S. I am not wireless yet)