CPU Differential amplitude : auto
cpu clock skew : auto
cpu spread spectrum : auto
IOH clock skew : auto
PCIE spred spectrum : auto
c1e support: enabled

i wanna to know if i must disable the speedstep or i can leave it enable
and also vdroop
i noticed that when i disable the vdroop the vcore decrease in preassure than the value i choose in the bios and in idle it increase to the value which i choose in the bios
and if i must disable the c1e , vdroop ,cpu spread spectrum , pcie spread spectrum why i must disable it
i read also that the difference bet the ram volt and uclk volt must be equal to 0.5 or less than it is it right?
thank for ur help :D

G

cpu : i7 920 do
motherboard : asus p6t del v2
cpu cooler : cooler master v8

sorry for my bad management

It's ok, your RAM is running slow. It's rated for 1600mhz CL8. You should probably try bumping your base clock up to 160.

Disabling those feature (C1E, Speed Step etc) is really only for high overclocks and only necessary if you can't get stable with them on. This will not be an issue for you unless you add another 20 or 30 to the base clock. My i5 750 is fine with all features enabled up to 175 base clock.

VDroop is fine, it's how it's "supposed" to be. Totally normal for the voltage to drop under load. However, personally I prefer to enable Load Line Calibration which makes the voltage 100% stable without fluctuation, just because it's easier to get it stable IMO but if you're stable with VDroop, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

For voltages, it looks like you only increased QPI and left Vcore at stock. I don't think this is a good idea. If anything they should be quite close together, and even the Vcore slightly higher as that better represents the stock settings.

Finally, you must test your stability and temps. Run Intel Burn Test or LinX and/or Prime95 along with some monitoring programs like HWMonitor, CoreTemp, RealTemp etc.

G

but how to know the right voltages the voltages i used was the lowest where p95 can run and how to know that qpi/dram volt is right

Well, that's the real trick. You don't, it's all guesswork until something works, but there isn't just one voltage that will work there's a lot of combinations of Vcore and QPI that will allow it to run. I'm just saying that at stock Vcore is slightly higher than QPI and personally I try to keep them about equally apart (roughly 0.1V). Maybe what you did is best. I don't know. You can run LinX or Intel Burn Test to see what sort of efficiency you're getting, maybe different voltages will increase your GFlop score.