marlene

i have a new hdd and have instaled windows xp on it while
other hdd was still in it now boots from this drive but
if i take the old one out it wont boot how do i change it
so that my new drive (g:) is the local drive with system
at the moment i have it as
c: local drive system
g: boot

please if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know

Marlene, disconnect the old drive. Set the cdrom as first boot device in
Bios. Boot with the XP CD and
do a Repair Install.