Anybody using "GA-MA78GM-UD2H" mainboard ????

technoson

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2007
Hi. Anybody using mainboard "GA-MA78GM-UD2H" ???? Can I ask for you something, please?

Can you press any key (like D, R, K,..) as continuous after your computer start??

Because, a small green box appears on my screen when my mainboard will just boot from hard disc.

I want to make sure if that is a bug or my mainboard is corrupt. I wait for your answer buddies. thank you....

G

I have this model but i don't have any green box from what i recall. There was a warning message during boot from keyboard not being on ps2... but now ... nothing. When i get home i will start looking in the bios and i will post again.

technoson

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2007
Ok thanks. But I have still this problem. It's something very nerk. Please answer me...
My keyboard is Microsoft but I tried other keyboards. The result is samething. :(

DanLeeDR01

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010
I had a lot of green squares on the top of my screen. It was a issue with windows xp and the current bios. Just update the bios to version f8 and everything was fixed.

bilbat

Splendid
Now ya see here son, this is what we call a dead thread, it died as no one was interested or no one had info for it, or the author found the info and decided to let the thread die.

So we buried it, gave it a funeral and let it lie in peace...

Now what ya have done here is Necrothreaded it back into the living realm, disturbing its grave and its peace! Why boy, why? The poor thread has suffered enough! Let it rest!! [:bilbat:3]