Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Xfx 5770 and 24 inch monitor question... help please!

Last response: in Overclocking
Share
July 27, 2010 6:36:27 PM

so i have this 24 inch view sonice monitor

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/382749/ViewSonic-...

and the xfx radeon 5770 overclocked to 950.

Im am curious when windows 7 starts up and its changing screens you can see lines slight flickers only happens when changing screen in windows when playing games like COD MW2 and source and wow. just curiuos why it does this? it did this even before overclocking the graphics card as well.
July 27, 2010 6:38:50 PM

pehaps digital interference through the chord? Issues displaying fast moving displays, monitor low refresh rate. That's all the things I could think of.
m
0
l
July 27, 2010 6:41:18 PM

Computerrock1 said:
pehaps digital interference through the chord? Issues displaying fast moving displays, monitor low refresh rate. That's all the things I could think of.

maybe ill try a new dvi cord just wierd because in games its fine. just upon load up of windows and changing after loging in.
m
0
l
Related resources
July 27, 2010 6:41:58 PM

I have a 5770 and a dell 24" ultrasharp. I don't have that issue. Are you using dvi, vga, hdmi?
m
0
l
July 27, 2010 6:42:17 PM

What is your monitor's refresh rate at?
m
0
l

Best solution

July 27, 2010 6:43:15 PM

test
Share
July 27, 2010 8:42:45 PM

chedderslam1976 said:
I have a 5770 and a dell 24" ultrasharp. I don't have that issue. Are you using dvi, vga, hdmi?

im using dvi
m
0
l
July 27, 2010 8:43:03 PM

Computerrock1 said:
What is your monitor's refresh rate at?

5 ms
m
0
l
July 27, 2010 8:57:29 PM

I mean in Hz, it may not be set up right. ex mine is 60Hz
m
0
l
July 27, 2010 11:11:31 PM

Computerrock1 said:
I mean in Hz, it may not be set up right. ex mine is 60Hz

Ill check when i get home, but if it was at 32 wouldnt it affect my gaming during MW2? i can play fine and graphics look great.
m
0
l
July 31, 2010 6:28:14 AM

Best answer selected by k1ngkev1n1.
m
0
l
!