Need to upgrade media player

July 21, 2004 11:19:04 AM

Hello,

I desperately need to upgrade my WMP on my HP Jornada
540 Pocket PC. Currently running WMP 4.1.0.0127
and am having issues playing media from my expansion
card. HP says that upgrading my WMP will solve it, but I
can't find anything on the Microsoft site that will upgrade
my player...

any help is appreciated.

Email off list if possible please -
shaungilmour@*nospam*comcast.net - remove nospam.

thanks,

Shaun

More about : upgrade media player

Anonymous
July 21, 2004 11:30:34 PM

The link for player version 7 is worth a try though I'm not sure it
will work on your machine or not :

http://download.microsoft.com/download/wince/wmp-ppc/7/...

Cheers - Neil

!