Impressive bit of animation

I had a Sim walking somewhere and he nearly stepped on one of those
remote-controlled toy cars. The animation actually showed him rather
awkwardly stepping *around* the car rather than just walking as usual.

--
--Cuth
4 answers Last reply

    You can put toddler toys in the hall and they take this exaggerated step
    over the top of them - but they still stand directly on top of any book that
    happens to be in the way.

    MM

    > You can put toddler toys in the hall and they take this exaggerated step
    > over the top of them - but they still stand directly on top of any book
    > that
    > happens to be in the way.
    >
    > MM
    Generallt speaking, books don;t have wheels on them that can pitch you on
    your face.
    Generally speaking, though in Sim land I wouldn;t be so sure. 8(

    You know how a chain-pulling Sim can douse a showering one with hot water? I
    sometimes wish there was a 'mop kitchen floor' command then 'call in
    husband...'
    And watch the silly bugger slide about on his butt.

    There must be other opportunities for causing havoc.

    Granny.

    Hehe, yes Granny. I wish that when a sim flushes the toilet while
    there spouse is in the shower, there would be more than a little
    lecture. A good two sided screaming fight would be interesting.

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > I had a Sim walking somewhere and he nearly stepped on one of those
    > remote-controlled toy cars. The animation actually showed him rather
    > awkwardly stepping *around* the car rather than just walking as usual.

    I just saw that one yesterday myself. It's those little nuances in the
    game that make it so much more interesting than the first, IMO.

    Ali

Sims Games Video Games