A bit of a GPU driver prob lol need help

hi all ive just installed me drivers for my 295 GTX's for my win XP 64Bit os and its come up with the ! on 1 of the icons but not all for them i also have vista 64Bit on my pc and its all working fine can any one help plezs thanks chris
5 answers Last reply
More about driver prob help
  1. God_of_games said:
    hi all ive just installed me drivers for my 295 GTX's for my win XP 64Bit os and its come up with the ! on 1 of the icons but not all for them i also have vista 64Bit on my pc and its all working fine can any one help plezs thanks chris

my spec:

CAS: Coolermaster Stacker Tower case (CoolerMaster Stacker 830 Nvidia special Edition)
    CPU: (Quad-Core)Intel® Core™ i7 965 @ 3.2GHz 8 MB cache (LGA1366)
    CD: LG GGW-H20L 6X INTERNAL SUPER MULTI BLUE BLU-RAY DISC REWRITER & HD DVD-ROM DRIVE
    HDD1: Single Hard Drive (80 GB Intel X25-M 2.5 inch SATA Gaming MLC Solid State Disk
    HDD2: Single Hard Drive (80 GB Intel X25-M 2.5 inch SATA Gaming MLC Solid State Disk
    MOTHERBOARD: MSI ECLIPSE X58 SLI LGA1366 DDR3 Mainboard
    MEMORY: (Req.DDR3 MainBoard)(6x2GB) 12GB PC12800 DDR3/1600mhz Triple Channel Memory (G.SKILL PI Series w/Heat Spreader
    OS1:XP 64Bit
    OS2:Vista 64BIT
    POWERSUPPLY: 1300 Watts Power Supplies (Tagan 1300W TG1300-BZ PipeRock Series Modular Power Supply)
    SOUND: Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series PCI-E Sound Card
    GPU:1 295GTX
    GPU2: 295GTX

just incase any one need to know that lol
  2. also forgot to put its erorr code 10 in device manager
  3. Are you talking about a yellow triangle in the device manager with a ! on it ?
    If so this means that there are incorrect or no drivers for the device
    Mactronix
  4. mactronix said:
    Are you talking about a yellow triangle in the device manager with a ! on it ?
    If so this means that there are incorrect or no drivers for the device
    Mactronix

all display drivers are installed its only on 1 of the GPUs and 1 of the GPUs are now gone of device manager and its doing the same in vista 64bit as well now
  5. ive sorted it one of the cards was falty sent it back for new one but now got new prob sum times wen i boot my pc up the blue lite that comes on to tell me that the pichter is comeing from pc to monitor does not come on and i have to turn it off for a few mins and back on till it works does any one know why this is? thanks
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia GPUs Graphics