exe rights for non-admin user on XP home

I want to limit the other account on my XP home edition machine to not
be able to install stuff from internet e.g. adware but otherwise be
able to connect to the net etc.

However in order to run the dialup access exe, it appears that user
must have admin rights.

What does it take?

Thanks,
- A. Kaul.
1 answer Last reply
More about rights admin user home

    What "dialup exe" are you referring to? If this is a third-party program,
    then you are at the mercy of that program's capabilities.

    --
    Please reply in newsgroup.

    <kaulam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I want to limit the other account on my XP home edition machine to not
    > be able to install stuff from internet e.g. adware but otherwise be
    > able to connect to the net etc.
    >
    > However in order to run the dialup access exe, it appears that user
    > must have admin rights.
    >
    > What does it take?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > - A. Kaul.