Now THAT'S what I call a smack!

I added a gentle and delicate little refinement to my mad Doctor's
establishment. You know that brain-frying machine, the one attached to half
an oil-drum. Well, this one has turned into a fertilisation machine, thanks
to the magic mirror.
Naturally, the first person to try it out was the crazed doctor himself, who
is now pregnant, his house partner taking a dim view of this. So....
After luring in a couple of passing females and sending them away again with
morning sickness, Dear Doc cast lustfull eyes at a close male friend and
'wanna come over and play chess?'
Of course he did. The guy not married but living with nice mummy and thier
tough little daughter.
Anyway over he came and 'hello' on the doorstep, and I didn't want to waste
time, popped him into the machine and congratulations you are going to be a
mummy.. I mean daddy - or both - whatever, and while your are still
beffudled why not ask the man to move in where Crazed Doctor can monitor the
pregnancy?
Seemed logical.

And this is when IT happened. They were on the pavement, for some reason.
Man agreed to move in, kisses exchanged and little hearts bounced all over
the place and look! The man's parner was walking past!
SHE stared, wagged her ears, gave a shriek and slapped her ex round the
chops, and he... Oh boy, he dropped down dead.

YES! Petticoat Power!! The Crazed Doctor pleaded with Death and won, so the
guy just got up, shook himself and tottered off to the loo. The Ex stormed
back home; the Doctor went to cook chilli and the Doc's old house-partner is
now packing his bags and getting the heck out of there while he can still
see his toes.

Apart from the fact that every flat surface in this house is decorated with
urns, I think it would make a lovely maternity home.

Granny.

deb

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2003

"Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>I added a gentle and delicate little refinement to my mad Doctor's
>establishment. You know that brain-frying machine, the one attached to half
>an oil-drum. Well, this one has turned into a fertilisation machine, thanks
>to the magic mirror.
> Naturally, the first person to try it out was the crazed doctor himself,
> who is now pregnant, his house partner taking a dim view of this. So....
> After luring in a couple of passing females and sending them away again
> with morning sickness, Dear Doc cast lustfull eyes at a close male friend
> and 'wanna come over and play chess?'
> Of course he did. The guy not married but living with nice mummy and thier
> tough little daughter.
> Anyway over he came and 'hello' on the doorstep, and I didn't want to
> waste time, popped him into the machine and congratulations you are going
> to be a mummy.. I mean daddy - or both - whatever, and while your are
> still beffudled why not ask the man to move in where Crazed Doctor can
> monitor the pregnancy?
> Seemed logical.
>
> And this is when IT happened. They were on the pavement, for some reason.
> Man agreed to move in, kisses exchanged and little hearts bounced all over
> the place and look! The man's parner was walking past!
> SHE stared, wagged her ears, gave a shriek and slapped her ex round the
> chops, and he... Oh boy, he dropped down dead.
>
> YES! Petticoat Power!! The Crazed Doctor pleaded with Death and won, so
> the guy just got up, shook himself and tottered off to the loo. The Ex
> stormed back home; the Doctor went to cook chilli and the Doc's old
> house-partner is now packing his bags and getting the heck out of there
> while he can still see his toes.
>
> Apart from the fact that every flat surface in this house is decorated
> with urns, I think it would make a lovely maternity home.
>
> Granny.

LOL! I am SO glad I'm not one of your sims. Keep up the good work Granny!!
;-)
--
deb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"deb" <deb@whoknew.com> wrote in message

>> Apart from the fact that every flat surface in this house is decorated
>> with urns, I think it would make a lovely maternity home.
>>
>> Granny.
>>

> LOL! I am SO glad I'm not one of your sims. Keep up the good work
> Granny!! ;-)
> --
Well, thanks to stuck-back I am here in most comfortable chair letting the
story rip.

Naturally, the scales soon fell from the newly impregnated guy's eyes and he
hit the roof. I had his ex invite him over 'for a talk' and he soon told her
what the nasty man had done to him.
She says he can come back - but without the doctor's baby, which is
understandable. If the Crazed Doctor wants babies, he can have them. So
Daddy-to-be is spending his maternity leave in the doc's house and will run
back after the birth, and when he is a good deal slimmer.

In case you think I am grabbing any man and slinging him in The machine'
then it does depend on how they react to the doc's suggestions of wink-wink,
nudge-nudge.
if the person says 'whoopie!' then they is pitched into the machine.
If they comes out enhanced, then they are safe, but if the life-signs fall
then that's when Dr frankenstein, presumably, makes with the genetic
overloads. By that time they either run home for a bath and chage of pants,
or agree to his suggestion and fall into a the surgery bed to sleep it off.

Sherlock Holmes, f'rinstance, responded to the flirting but came out of the
machine revved up and rearing to give the doc a punch on the nose.
T'pot, a Vulcan floozie, paid for her curiosity by crawling out of the
machine and going home with a little surprise under her belt...
Glamulla, a dark and exotically beautiful Klingon floozy just bawled abuse
at the doc when he suggested a bit of 'and how is your dear father?'

So I never can tell.
The Docs old drinking partner moved into a house I cannot remember designing
but is a open-space modern glass and chrome delight. I really must go
through that stack of packaged houses I saved.

Granny - in trouble because I never got round to ordering groceries and now
all the slots have gone. I blame Maxis, again.

> Naturally, the scales soon fell from the newly impregnated guy's eyes and
> he hit the roof. I had his ex invite him over 'for a talk' and he soon
> told her what the nasty man had done to him.
> She says he can come back - but without the doctor's baby, which is
> understandable. If the Crazed Doctor wants babies, he can have them. So
> Daddy-to-be is spending his maternity leave in the doc's house and will
> run back after the birth, and when he is a good deal slimmer.

The best laid plans....

Wonderful episode here when The Doctor's baby grew into a toddler, without
any warning that I saw. Doc was asleep so the Vulcan female did the honours.
Tossing the child into the air must have done some damage because she then
held her tummy and started yowling whaa-whaa.
The errant and hard-done-by daddy came galloping in to watch and HE held his
tummy and went whaa-whaa as well.
The doctor snoozed on, down in his laboratory from hell.

Strangely daddy brought forth first. A boy. Feed, and put in crib, said I.
Then I will away to your wife's home and she can invite you back without...
wassisname. Martin. He is not your problem any more.
'Whaaa-whaa,' went the Vulcan female. And 'Owwww!' A girl. Bunty. A good
Vulcan name, that. Well it was going to T'bone, but I didn't dare. T'pot and
T'bone seemed a bit....
Daddy looked at the new baby and said 'Oh no....'
What did he think that girl's tummy was swelling up for? Wind?

Then away to the neighbourhood and the wife, and blimey, daddy is still here
from the last time . Invite him to move in. Oh yes! Kisses all round. He is
forgiven.
DOOM. All he could think about were changing tables and cribs, and MORE
babies!!! so THAT isn't going to work.
Back to neighbourhood, restatrt, invite him AND his baby to move in.
Try, and fail to fit a crib and changing table into this tiny cottage. Give
up.
Into the bin with them. demolish cottage. Look for a nice packaged house
with room to spare. Aw, nuts....

I am too kind-hearted for this, you know. <memo.. who can the doctor
impregnate next? Homer?>

Granny.

> Wonderful episode here when The Doctor's baby grew into a toddler, without
> any warning that I saw. Doc was asleep so the Vulcan female did the
> honours.

Since the mass birthing homesick daddy did indeed take his baby and run but
the Crazed Doctor's house augmented by an enraged Klingon with a fat tummy.
These people give birth very quickly.
Managed to push the two babies through to toddler-hood in one day, just for
the pleasure of potty-training trio, all in a row, all glowing green and
weeing like mad in one gigantic training session.
Parents clapped and cheered and 'Ughhh-ed' when emptying potties (need more
loos) then everyone on the floor and grab a toddler and teach them walkies!
By midnight those kids were trained, walking and almost talking and slept
solidly for 12 hours, I soon saw to that.
The parents all argued together, and cried a lot. It seemed logical for
their feelings towards the doctor to be less than friendly.

Oh, and three ghosts out last night, waking up the toddlers and scaring the
pants off the parents.
It's a lovely house. The floor is ankle deep in discarded bottles, dropped
potty-poos and funeral urns.

Granny