Error after Pocket DVD Installation

July 28, 2004 4:52:54 PM

Hi,
I installed Pocket DVD 1.2.5 on my pc, running under Windows 98 SE.
Whenever I try to start the program, I get the error message: "unable to
locate dll", saying "the dynymic link library PQDVDB.DLL could not be
found in the specified path". ;(
Has someone an idea, where this dll has to be moved to? Or is the path
at all too long?
I installed in C:\Programme\pqdvd\pocketdvdstudio\*.*
Hope someone can help me.
TIA
Carlos
July 29, 2004 12:54:50 AM

Thanks all -problem is solved; was in version 1.2.5 - now version 1.2.6
is running...

!