Best Computer Case for Water Cooling and Gaming

jerm4512

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2009
I am looking to build a new computer gaming system and I am wanting a case that sticks out and looks pretty cool. I am also building a water cooling system to go with it but I want it to be inside of the case and no radiators on the outside. I have been looking at the Coolermaster Products and Thermaltake. What would you recommend and what would be the best cool looking case to go with. Hope you all can help me out!

Silverion77

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
Silverstone TJ07 is generally the most popular Case

Google "Mountain Mods". They usually made Cubes which have great room for watercooling and recently make towers that can fit up to a 4x120 and 3x120 for the largest size. Theyre very popular for H20 coolers at XtremeSystems

synonymesis

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2009
I currently use the Koolance PC3-725BK and its a great case. Has a "perforated" design which allows alot of airflow. It seems they don't carry it anymore but there are a couple of places that still create them from the lian-li case and the koolance unit such as Unique PC Gear and Platypus PC. Koolance may not make the very best pumps available, but I think there is something to be said for style as well.