Problem to access Boot Menu

Hello , i have just set up a pc .. i bought hardware seperately and set up the pc my self . Now when i switch the pc on i get a screen with the menu :
Press F2 to enter Set Up .
Press F11 to enter Boot Menu .

When i try to click F2 or F11 , it's as if my keyboard is not working :S
I tested my keyboard with my Pentium 4 Pc , it works like a charm .
Now when i switch my pc on and if i constantly presses F2 , The Set Up screen Appears and then it tell me to Press F11 to enter Boot Menu . When i try to press F11 , my keyboard is likely not responding to the keypress .
So the issue is not with my keyboard . Thats for sure.. can anyone help me where i have gone wrong ? May be when i have set up my pc , i did something wrong ?
The motherboard is Asrock 4core1600P35
The keyboard is A4tech
The Processor is a Quad Core .

Thanks for helping me in advance .
2 answers Last reply
More about problem access boot menu
  1. Get into setup, and add support for USB devices (select it as enabled) it is auto set to disabled. There is a similar issue with the G15 keyboard and OS installs (the entire reason I bought a cheapo logitech PS2 keyboard). If you are trying to boot from a CD you can also set that as the primary boot device within the BIOS.
  2. Thanks for you answer but this is not the solution . I can't configure anything from the Bios Settings .Keyboard is not working at all on BioS. And also the keyboard is PS2 . Not USB . I am typing with this keyboard to send this message . So my Keyboard is still in good health :) So the problem is something else .. Anyone one else with a solution ?
Ask a new question

Read More

Chipsets Boot Keyboards Motherboards