August 1, 2004 4:30:56 PM

I have an IPAQ 3900 series and somehow managed to delete
windows media player. I now am having difficulty down
and re-install. When i attempt to open it it says there
are no skin files on device, how do I get them and get
the player working. HELP!
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 6:02:47 PM

You might try these: