I have not been able to load drivers for ATI all in wonder
128 pro.
I have been able to load it in safe mode, but as soon as
I start window's normally it shows an error in the Device
Manager.I have noticed there is a can't load code 10
message.I would like to get the supplied video drivers out
and the ATI drivers installed.

"Irving" <sailbug@cox.net> wrote:

>I have not been able to load drivers for ATI all in wonder
>128 pro.
> I have been able to load it in safe mode, but as soon as
>I start window's normally it shows an error in the Device
>Manager.I have noticed there is a can't load code 10
>message.I would like to get the supplied video drivers out
>and the ATI drivers installed.

In the Safe Mode remove the video card from the Device Manager and
then start REGEDIT.EXE and scan the Registry for references to the
video card. Also try to find the driver files in the
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS folder to delete them as well.
Restart in the Normal Mode and install the drivers.

--
(tm)