What CPU socket do I have?

Total War Addict

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2009

I wish I could believe you :(

but someone who puts yo gabba gabba as thier picture probobly would'nt know :??:

no offence of course :??:

Yo Gabba Gabba is one of the all time greatest kids show, EVER! The recent episode with Jack Black was friggin hilarious! I especially love watching Gabba after smoking the kind bud...

My opty machine is starting to feel it's age. The dual opty 256's are just fine, it's the DDR that's the limiting factor. Currently trying to decide whether to upgrade to a PII 955BE or an i7 920. For what I do, I could get away with a C2D machine, but if I'm gonna spend the money, would prefer to have a socket that will be around a while. I have to admit, going i7 and being able to drop in a six core is an appealing upgrade path; shame anything more than 4 cores is useless with today's software.

Oh yeah, click on "More Information" then "Member Configuration" under my avatar to see my specs. Enjoy!

Total War Addict

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2009

Can't don't have internet access nor will I get internet access so please don't just say "then connect to the internet"!

So haw does this yo gabba gabba guy who apparently smokes "the kind bud"??? know if I have AM2 or whatever he said

believe me that would be nice if hes right!

logainofhades

Titan

You are on internet to be able to post this. Download it and put it on a jump drive to use it on the system in question. Problem solved.... But like others have said it sounds like a Socket A. Had you said Athlon 64 2800+ it would have been S754.

Total War Addict

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2009

THAT IS WHAT I SAID!!!

but ok with the jump drive.