Error Loading c:windowssystem32bridge.dll

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Computers
  • DLL
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 27, 2004 2:03:48 PM

I keep getting this message when my computer starts up.
Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks

More about : error loading windowssystem32bridge dll

Anonymous
April 28, 2004 3:27:27 AM

"Deena Mahowald" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I keep getting this message when my computer starts up.

Check your startup settings to find out what is causing this.
Applications that start with Windows can be found here:
- the WIN.INI, section [windows], entries "run=" and "load="
- the Registry keys
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
- the folders
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\{username}\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP
See also "How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows
XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560) and "How to Perform a
Clean Boot in Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310353).

--
(tm)