Error Loading c:windowssystem32bridge.dll

I keep getting this message when my computer starts up.
Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about error loading windowssystem32bridge

    "Deena Mahowald" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I keep getting this message when my computer starts up.

    Check your startup settings to find out what is causing this.
    Applications that start with Windows can be found here:
    - the WIN.INI, section [windows], entries "run=" and "load="
    - the Registry keys
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
    - the folders
    C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP
    C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\{username}\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP
    See also "How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows
    XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560) and "How to Perform a
    Clean Boot in Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310353).

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Computers DLL Microsoft Windows XP