Racking my Brain with New System Issues

neolaw

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2009
I have been racking my brain trying to figure this one out.... Below is my New System Build I just completed...

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 processor
Intel Desktop Board DP45SG Extreme-series motherboard
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit

MAIN OS Drive - Intel X25-M 80GB SATA Solid State Drive

Secondart Drive - Western Digital VelociRaptor WD3000GLFS 300GB 10000 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

EVGA 896-P3-1257-AR GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked Edition 896MB 448-bit GDDR3

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Dual Channel RAM

LG 22X DVD±R DVD Burner Black SATA Model GH22NS30 - OEM

ISSUE - I get errors and issues while installed software via the DVD/CD drive. When installing LOTR online I get a Data is corrupt cannot read abort or retry. This happens about 4 minutes into the install.

While installing Office Ultimate I get an error occured while installing right at the end almost of the install.

Farcry 2 I get a CRC error almost at the end of the install process.

Now I have checked the media for each on of these and the are perfectly fine and these install fine on 2 other machines in my home. I also installed another DVD drive and SATA cable and still get the same errors. I have formatted the pc numerous times and tried installing whith just the Intel X25 SSD drive installed and same issue. I then removed the SSD and installed windows clean on the VelociRaptor and then attempted to install the above programs and same exact issue. I do not know what else it could be. Anyone have any ideas????