New town at Sims2 site

Has anyone downloaded and played with the Ying-Yang Island from
Sims2.com yet? I did and I have a question: One of the families I
created on Ying-Yang Island has Lucy Hanby as the maid. In my
Pleasantville, Lucy Hanby is married, has kids and a different
occupation. Same with some of the other NPC's.

Do you think that is going to cause some conflict? Will they be able
to be one way in one town and another way in another town?

Thanks!

"Ayoka" <blackdollezine@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone downloaded and played with the Ying-Yang Island from
> Sims2.com yet? I did and I have a question: One of the families I
> created on Ying-Yang Island has Lucy Hanby as the maid. In my
> Pleasantville, Lucy Hanby is married, has kids and a different
> occupation. Same with some of the other NPC's.
>
> Do you think that is going to cause some conflict? Will they be able
> to be one way in one town and another way in another town?

All the neighborhoods have an independent set of NPCs, and I think all
custom neighborhoods use copies of the NPCs from Pleasantville.

I downloaded it, but couldn't figure out how to install it. :(

Must go back to the webpage and see if there are instructions...

~*~
vecki

vecki wrote:
> I downloaded it, but couldn't figure out how to install it. :(
>
> Must go back to the webpage and see if there are instructions...
>
> ~*~
> vecki

I just downloaded it, and unzipped it to the "SC4Terrains" folder,
instead of the usual "Downloads" folder, in Sims2. When you start the
game and see the screens of the neighborhoods, click where you add new
neighborhood and it will be listed there.

Jo

I couldn't find it.... where is it there?

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/