Make a Mod Laugh

The Tom's Community Team is possessed of a great group of moderators from all walks of life, and these guys focus a laser-like concentration on keeping the forum safe from the threat of trolls, spammers and ne'er-do-wells. From time to time though, it's good to sit back and have a laugh. Which is why we're putting forward this fun little competition.

Using screenshots or graphics from any of the stories that have appeared on Tom's Hardware, Tom's Guide or any other Tom's site, create an image with a hilarious caption to try and break the stoic demeanor of our mods and make them laugh.

You can use any graphics editing program or an online tool like the demotivational poster creator at http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php to make your creation. If your submission makes a mod laugh, you'll win the special title of "Forum Jester" that will appear in green under your avatar to memorialize your comic genius!

Be sure to post your image with caption to this thread so the mods can read it!
101 answers Last reply
More about make laugh
  1. I will look into this and may have questions. I'm traveling presently and I have arrived in an area where the internet runs on kerosene. Apparently I have set a small fire posting this and I'm not sure there is running water available.
  2. I thought we already had the "Forum Jester" when reynod was made Mod? [:mousemonkey:5]

In honor of Badge!! :lol:
  3. http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/1130/humor.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this might need some tweaking
  4. *sings*
    All the single mods! All the single mods!

If you report it, then you bettah put a ban on it.
    If you report it then you bettah put a ban on it!

Oh, oh oh, oh-oh.
  5. Quote:
    The Tom's Community Team is possessed of a great group of moderators from all walks of life, and these guys focus a laser-like concentration on keeping the forum safe from the threat of trolls, spammers and ne'er-do-wells.

Sure as hell made me laugh if not the Mods, Really, No seriously how does it work ? How do you decide who becomes a Mod ? Do you just have to ask or what ?

Mactronix :kaola:
  6. dang running out of material here
  7. Yeah, Tom's only had that one picture of a booth babe. The photographer must have got it mixed in with the plethra of close up shots of the flash drive expose by accident.
  8. Has anyone beside me noticed that NO mod has stopped by this thread. Could this be a ploy by the Mods to keep Badge and me off the regular forum??
  9. Yeah, with this lack of participation placing a link leading here in the cry_monster 5Gz software related crash/therefore suing Microsoft in small claims thread may get 'da monsta to post something worthwile and get the MODs here right away.

To quote 'da Monsta: "What part of this is a software BSoD do you guys not understand. this is a software BSoD if you look up id100, and i got stable 5ghz OC before all of this. this is not a hardware issue!"
  10. I see all the fun is being had in the Windows section of the forum. Maybe I should make a few visits down there...
  11. The OS Forums are all about middle of the night posts of importance. I'll list some of the more common problems to look for:

Thread Title: Help.
    Body of question: Hello.

Thread title: Driver for Acer.
    Body: Help plze.

Thread title: Can I execute my hard drive?
    Body: Hello. How?

Then there are the real difficult ones seen most any night in the OS forums like this one:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum2.php?config=tomshardwareus.inc&cat=44&post=242745&page=1&p=1&sondage=0&owntopic=1&trash=0&trash_post=0&print=0&numreponse=0&quote_only=0&new=0&nojs=0
  12. WOW....

And it only takes 20 Best Answer's for that forum section for a Silver. I thought we had it bad in the System's forum :)

13. Link http://www.tomshardware.com/news/tech-support-woman-nude-photos,10985.html

Key phrase: Less than a month later, Fitzgerald was notified from an unknown email that her naked pictures were published on a website called "bitchtara."
  14. Little Mayo and a dash of mustard, through it on the grill and this has all the makin's of a Spam-sandwiche

OMFG!!!! Same thing happened to me when I started OC'in
  15. what kind of screenshot clippong software are you guys using?

i am using jing but all my pics are distorted
  16. What unclefester needs is windows based software to reach anything over 3997MHz and get remotely close to 4GHz.
  17. the forums are boringgggg

where did everyone go? Toms needs to teach the noobs a lesson

just visited the UK forum, and HOLY *** the place reeekss, taken over by nood and plain disturbed people
  18. Should Paul McCartney and his missing brain show up over there I'll be online pronto.

Someone's knockin' at the door
    Somebody's ringin' the bell
    Someone's knockin' at the door
    Somebody's ringin' the bell
    Do me a favor,
    Open the door and let 'em in

KuKuKachoo
  19. hahahhahah anandtech one is funny
  20. This toilet still wins:

21. that toilet is a LOSER!!!!
  22. i like the new blue font for the usernames
  23. Upendra09 said:
    i like the new blue font for the usernames

You must be on a different forum. Nothing's changed here.
  24. hey
    its back in black

pun intended :sol:

weird anyway
  25. badge said:
    What unclefester needs is windows based software to reach anything over 3997MHz and get remotely close to 4GHz.

I'd be able to OC a lot higher, but I ran into a little temperature problem.

[

NEVER (cook) SPAM IN UNDERWEAR!!!!
  26. what?
  27. Shortly after the honeymoon, Mrs. Gates was interviewed and asked by a reporter what were her thoughts about the honeymoon.

She looked the reporter squarely in the eye and said "Microsoft!"
Ask a new question