Sims 1 Y don't these skins work ?

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

> http://www.comicskins.com/skindex/star_wars/index2.htm
>
> I downloaded them and put them in the skins folder in my game but when I
> play it they are not there. Have I done it right ?

You could try changing the second line in
xskin-b102mafit_darthmaul-PELVIS-BODY.skn to x, but other than that they
look OK. Freaky numbering, but should work as far as I can see from a
quick inspection. Haven't tried them in the game though. Do you get the
head OK?

> Can anyone else get them to work ?
>
> I tried the first Darth maul one .
>
> Anyone know a reliable site for downloading good skins ?
>
> Thanks.

Plenty. And too many to list here, since I'm just going out. Check out
the previous postings on the award winners here, recently reposted by
Ohmikegod, and the Ultimate Sims List for ideas.

HTH.

CK