/ Sign-up
Your question

Can someone help me

  • DVD Drives
  • Philips
  • Storage
  • Product
Last response: in Storage
August 9, 2010 10:56:11 PM

can someone help me i have a philips extarnal dvd drive spd3100cc/05
and i need a new power lead for it but i cant sem to find one or wat its called
it looks like a mouse/keyboard conecter but dont know wats called?
philips them selfs dont know wich is helpfull #!
so can someone help please


More about : question

a c 123 G Storage
August 9, 2010 11:13:20 PM

Do you need the entire external power supply or the plug wire or both?

Also, are you in the US? If so, where? I would suggest you take the DVD writer with you to a local Radio Shack (if that is an option) or a Micro Center/Frys etc. to see if you can find one.

I have a NexStar external HDD enclosure that uses the same type of connector.

Good luck!
August 9, 2010 11:34:57 PM

all or plug
or just a model number of yours so i can find it
and im in the uk