Angel

I had Win XP Pro, I upgraded to Win XP Home Edition. I
had some problems & now my computer is running faster
than ever & everything is GREAT! Except for the fact that
when I was having problems initially I pressed F8 at
start up to fix a problem & now every time I startup/
bootup I always get the "HDD Instant Recovery Utility
v2.2" screen and have to press ESC to exit the screen to
allow Windows to start. This is annoying!! Please advise
how to get rid of this monster! lol

Thanks!

It looks like you have some disk management software installed at the BIOS
level. You'll need to contact the manufacturer for help - this is outside
the scope of Windows.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.