TSO items for regular Sims game????

used to have some of the Sims Online furniture (and a tree) for use in the
Sims but cannot remember where I got it. Anyone know of any sites that
offer any of the TSO stuff (especially the church stuff!)

--
Carin - America's Movable Adventure Woman
waverly94@earthlink.net

"As a girl you see the world as a giant candy store, filled with sweet candy
and such.
But one day you look around and you see a prison and you're on death row.
You wanna run or scream or cry but something's locking you up.
Are the other folks cows chewing cud until the hour comes when their heads
roll?
Or are they just keeping quiet like you... planning their escape. "
-- The Good Girl

Carin wrote:

> used to have some of the Sims Online furniture (and a tree) for use in the
> Sims but cannot remember where I got it. Anyone know of any sites that
> offer any of the TSO stuff (especially the church stuff!)

Try:
http://www.oddsim.com/home.html
- you need to browse all the Sims1 categories to find the goodies.

http://www.cheapfrills.org/
- the typewriter is on page 7. Other objects on page 8 and 9.

- you need to join this group in order to get the objects, but it's free and
well worth it :)

HTH
Katiya.

Thanks a MILLION!