How does one keep track of MediaNET usage?

Last response: in Network Providers
February 13, 2005 4:27:36 PM

Is there a way to get the accumulated totals of the KB transferred since the
last billing cycle?

Cingular seems to provide feedback on minutes used but not data usage.

I am using the Treo 650.
--
Aloke
----

More about : track medianet usage

Anonymous
February 13, 2005 10:50:29 PM

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:27:36 +0000, Aloke Prasad wrote:

> Is there a way to get the accumulated totals of the KB transferred since
> the last billing cycle?
>
> Cingular seems to provide feedback on minutes used but not data usage.
>
> I am using the Treo 650.

My Motorola V551 keeps track of data transferred, and I could clear it
anytime. I don't recall the Treo 600 on Sprint giving me any status.