  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 26, 2005 10:48:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

The Sims 2: Night Life

http://ts2spot.simgames.net/bring%20on%20the%20night1.j...

If it's a fake, it's an impressive one...
--

More about : hmmm 2nd sims

February 27, 2005 2:55:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Hmm. definatly intriguing. And would seem to fill the void of the hot date
stuff we've all been missing. Hoping it's real.

Jen

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> The Sims 2: Night Life
>
> http://ts2spot.simgames.net/bring%20on%20the%20night1.j...
>
> If it's a fake, it's an impressive one...

February 27, 2005 3:35:25 AM

Jen wrote:
> Hmm. definatly intriguing. And would seem to fill the void of the
> hot date stuff we've all been missing. Hoping it's real.

Here's the whole thread it came from

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47689&page=...

As further proof that it came as part of the University jewel case, he
posted scans of the University cd and manual.

I hope it's real, too. I miss restaurants and such.
Related resources
February 27, 2005 6:24:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> schreef in bericht
> The Sims 2: Night Life
>
> http://ts2spot.simgames.net/bring%20on%20the%20night1.j...
>
> If it's a fake, it's an impressive one...

Well if it isn`t a fake, what is that with the vampire fangs on the lady?
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 8:03:23 PM

Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> Jen wrote:
>> Hmm. definatly intriguing. And would seem to fill the void of the
>> hot date stuff we've all been missing. Hoping it's real.
>>

> Here's the whole thread it came from
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47689&page=...
>
> As further proof that it came as part of the University jewel case,
he
> posted scans of the University cd and manual.
>
> I hope it's real, too. I miss restaurants and such.

Also, EA owns the domain name, www.thesims2nightlife.com

While it's not up yet, a whois search says they own it.
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 8:40:16 AM

> Jen wrote:
>> Hmm. definatly intriguing. And would seem to fill the void of
>> the hot date stuff we've all been missing. Hoping it's real.
>>

> Here's the whole thread it came from
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47689&page=...
>
> As further proof that it came as part of the University jewel
> case, he posted scans of the University cd and manual.
>
> I hope it's real, too. I miss restaurants and such.

I just want to know how someone got University already. Amazon says
mine will ship "march 1 - march 14." WTH?

--
---->Sagittaria<----

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 8:40:17 AM

"Sagittaria" <sagittaria.nntp@emailias.com> wrote in message

> I just want to know how someone got University already. Amazon says
> mine will ship "march 1 - march 14." WTH?

Oh I think it is possible. I had the first one 4 days before the offical
release date for some reason so I wouldn't conclude this was a hoax based on
that.

Gareeth
!