Hmmm - the 2nd EP for Sims 2?

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

The Sims 2: Night Life

http://ts2spot.simgames.net/bring%20on%20the%20night1.jpg

If it's a fake, it's an impressive one...
More about hmmm sims
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Hmm. definatly intriguing. And would seem to fill the void of the hot date
    stuff we've all been missing. Hoping it's real.

    Jen

    Jen wrote:
    > Hmm. definatly intriguing. And would seem to fill the void of the
    > hot date stuff we've all been missing. Hoping it's real.

    Here's the whole thread it came from

    http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47689&page=9&pp=25

    As further proof that it came as part of the University jewel case, he
    posted scans of the University cd and manual.

    I hope it's real, too. I miss restaurants and such.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> schreef in bericht
    > The Sims 2: Night Life
    >
    > http://ts2spot.simgames.net/bring%20on%20the%20night1.jpg
    >
    > If it's a fake, it's an impressive one...

    Well if it isn`t a fake, what is that with the vampire fangs on the lady?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Jeremy Reaban wrote:
    > Jen wrote:
    >> Hmm. definatly intriguing. And would seem to fill the void of the
    >> hot date stuff we've all been missing. Hoping it's real.
    >>

    > Here's the whole thread it came from
    >
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47689&page=9&pp=25
    >
    > As further proof that it came as part of the University jewel case,
    he
    > posted scans of the University cd and manual.
    >
    > I hope it's real, too. I miss restaurants and such.

    Also, EA owns the domain name, www.thesims2nightlife.com

    While it's not up yet, a whois search says they own it.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    > Jen wrote:
    >> Hmm. definatly intriguing. And would seem to fill the void of
    >> the hot date stuff we've all been missing. Hoping it's real.
    >>

    > Here's the whole thread it came from
    >
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47689&page=9&pp=25
    >
    > As further proof that it came as part of the University jewel
    > case, he posted scans of the University cd and manual.
    >
    > I hope it's real, too. I miss restaurants and such.

    I just want to know how someone got University already. Amazon says
    mine will ship "march 1 - march 14." WTH?

    --
    ---->Sagittaria<----

    I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    "Sagittaria" <sagittaria.nntp@emailias.com> wrote in message

    > I just want to know how someone got University already. Amazon says
    > mine will ship "march 1 - march 14." WTH?

    Oh I think it is possible. I had the first one 4 days before the offical
    release date for some reason so I wouldn't conclude this was a hoax based on
    that.

    Gareeth

Sims Games Video Games