playing wma files from storage card

a b G Storage
August 17, 2004 2:31:59 AM

I'm new to pocket pc's- i have a t-mobile pocket pc that
comes with 32Mb of space. I added a 64Mb storage card to
store and play downloaded music. When I copy the music to
the pocket pc, WMP plays it just fine, but when i try to
copy it to the storage card, i get a license error that
restricts backup.
Question...
Is there any software that will treat my storage card as
part of the main memory or a way to encode the files in a
format that can be played on my pocket pc from storage
card.

thanks in advance
Anonymous
a b G Storage
August 19, 2004 7:07:02 PM

Hello!
I would say if you have not got it already get the WMP10 Digital media
licence wizard (Tech beta version?) from the web, this allows portability of
your licence info to pocket pc.
See windows media web for details.
Sign up for all the email stuff and updates (free :) ), it does help alot!
Stick with it mate, its worth it in the end!

!