Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

I'm running windows 7, how do I repair or fix D:\\ drivers

Tags:
  • Drivers
  • Windows 7
  • Computers
Last response: in Windows 7
September 15, 2011 2:53:21 PM

I'm running windows 7, how do I repair or fix D:\ drivers. I cant get my disk to play, for computer concepts class.

More about : running windows repair fix drivers

a b \ Driver
a c 656 $ Windows 7
September 15, 2011 3:05:42 PM

If it's only one disk you can't play, it's probably a bad or dirty or scratched disk. Try it on another computer.
m
0
l
September 15, 2011 3:43:40 PM

hang-the-9 said:
If it's only one disk you can't play, it's probably a bad or dirty or scratched disk. Try it on another computer.



I dont think so. it's just out of the box. I keep getting error D:\ dont know what the fu''k to ythink?
ran systems restore, driver updates dont know what else to do?

m
0
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
a c 656 $ Windows 7
September 15, 2011 3:53:55 PM

If it's the only disk that does not work, it's a bad disk. Or watever is on that disk does not work with Windows 7. What's the exact error message? And have you tried that disk at another computer? Just because it's new does not mean it's not at fault.
m
0
l
September 15, 2011 4:30:54 PM

hang-the-9 said:
If it's the only disk that does not work, it's a bad disk. Or watever is on that disk does not work with Windows 7. What's the exact error message? And have you tried that disk at another computer? Just because it's new does not mean it's not at fault.


it copy right protected, and used for a class, and the class is intor. computer. the book is computer concepts, which has the disk with it>?
m
0
l
a b \ Driver
a c 656 $ Windows 7
September 15, 2011 5:37:29 PM

risingwolf101 said:
it copy right protected, and used for a class, and the class is intor. computer. the book is computer concepts, which has the disk with it>?


What it is does not matter nearly as much as much the exact error that comes up when you try it. Does it try to play the course but fails? Does it not even read the disk? Did you try it with a second computer?
m
0
l