Next Expansion Pack - Sims 2 Nightlife?

http://www.snootysims.com/sitepics/nightlife.jpg

Apparently someone got a hold of University already and it contains a
folder ad for Sims 2 Nightlife Expansion Pack...

It might be a hoax... however, the address www.thesims2nightlife.com
is registered by EA!
4 answers Last reply
More about next expansion pack sims nightlife
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    It look very much HOAX to me ? Something not right there ? I'm hope I'm
    wrong :P

    Now if only they'd done this one before University - I'm actually
    excited by this one.

    I miss restaurants and such...

    ~*~
    vecki, who'll probably still pick up University the day it comes out.

    ME TOO!!!
    Sage

    "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Now if only they'd done this one before University - I'm actually
    > excited by this one.
    >
    > I miss restaurants and such...
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki, who'll probably still pick up University the day it comes out.

    I miss them too, I sure wish they had put this one before University. :(

    ........B

    "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    > ME TOO!!!
    > Sage
    >
    > "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Now if only they'd done this one before University - I'm actually
    >> excited by this one.
    >>
    >> I miss restaurants and such...
    >>
    >> ~*~
    >> vecki, who'll probably still pick up University the day it comes out.

Sims Games Video Games