Now if only they'd done this one before University - I'm actually
excited by this one.

I miss restaurants and such...

~*~
vecki, who'll probably still pick up University the day it comes out.

Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

ME TOO!!!
Sage

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Now if only they'd done this one before University - I'm actually
> excited by this one.
>
> I miss restaurants and such...
>
> ~*~
> vecki, who'll probably still pick up University the day it comes out.

I miss them too, I sure wish they had put this one before University. :(

........B