Next Expansion Pack - Sims 2 Nightlife?

Last response: in Video Games
February 27, 2005 9:16:52 PM

http://www.snootysims.com/sitepics/nightlife.jpg

Apparently someone got a hold of University already and it contains a
folder ad for Sims 2 Nightlife Expansion Pack...

It might be a hoax... however, the address www.thesims2nightlife.com
is registered by EA!
February 28, 2005 5:01:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

It look very much HOAX to me ? Something not right there ? I'm hope I'm
wrong :p
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 6:58:10 PM

Now if only they'd done this one before University - I'm actually
excited by this one.

I miss restaurants and such...

~*~
vecki, who'll probably still pick up University the day it comes out.
Related resources
March 1, 2005 4:46:25 AM

ME TOO!!!
Sage

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Now if only they'd done this one before University - I'm actually
> excited by this one.
>
> I miss restaurants and such...
>
> ~*~
> vecki, who'll probably still pick up University the day it comes out.

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 4:46:26 AM

I miss them too, I sure wish they had put this one before University. :(

........B

!