seanny

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2009
I have a usb flppy and I cant check the data on the floppy disk I insert.It says that I have to format the the drive and when I do this it also says to format drive I have to erase all the data on the disk. A little confusing for something that should be simplistic.All help will be appreciated.

Solution
Something that is not widely known about floppy disks is that they can very easily become corrupt and unreadable if you transfer them from place to place, which have different temperatures due to condensation. When moving floppy disks between different temperature areas allow half an hour before using them. Video tapes also suffer from the same problem.
Something that is not widely known about floppy disks is that they can very easily become corrupt and unreadable if you transfer them from place to place, which have different temperatures due to condensation. When moving floppy disks between different temperature areas allow half an hour before using them. Video tapes also suffer from the same problem.

Solution