SoCal 12

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009
My main concern is the game card. I'm not exactly down with the computer lingo, so I don't know what is good for playing World of Warcraft. I have a brand new Dell Studio 1535 with a "Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD". I have 4 GB of RAM.
Thanks for any help :)

SoCal 12

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009
anybody? I need some input about what level of settings I will be able to play WoW on as well. I believe I can play low settings, but again I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computers.

spathotan

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2007
You should be able to run WoW with that, albeit at low settings. Thats an intergrated video solution so the results wont be amazing, although it is Intels newest. WoW has extremely low required settings, also the 4GB of RAM will help you out alot.

SoCal 12

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009
Thanks, Spathotan. Do you know if it will be laggy? There's a good chance I will want to raid and PvP, and all that stuff involving hectic environments. I don't want to grind my teeth every time I enter Ironforge... haha

spathotan

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2007
IF, Ogr, and raids will more than likely slaughter your performance. I mean...if you dont mind spending the money I would highly sugest throwing a cheap video card in there. The difference in performance will be astounding even with low end cards.

spathotan...that's wishful thinking, but he has a notebook. There's a 2% chance his graphics card is replaceable, let alone upgradable.

OP, you're pretty much stuck with what you have. Lower all the settings and trudge on.

spathotan

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2007

Hmm...damn, that is a laptop. I thought the dell studio was one of those little mini-towers they have.

Sorry for the bad advice SoCal, you cant put a video card in there :(