Hey folks! I'm back!

.... and just in time by the looks of it! University will be out any
day now! I do hope the nightlife thing is real, too!

Anywho... my time abroad... I lost almost 30lbs and gained lots of
muscles! Just from eating a different culture's cuisines and from all
the surfing and swimming!

So... what's new with everyone else? Somebody update me :)

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> ... and just in time by the looks of it! University will be out any
> day now! I do hope the nightlife thing is real, too!
>
> Anywho... my time abroad... I lost almost 30lbs and gained lots of
> muscles! Just from eating a different culture's cuisines and from all
> the surfing and swimming!
>
> So... what's new with everyone else? Somebody update me :)

Welcome back, GP...just in time for the University expansion, too!

Kelly

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> ... and just in time by the looks of it! University will be out any
> day now! I do hope the nightlife thing is real, too!
>
> Anywho... my time abroad... I lost almost 30lbs and gained lots of
> muscles! Just from eating a different culture's cuisines and from all
> the surfing and swimming!
>
> So... what's new with everyone else? Somebody update me :)
===
Welcome Back! You were missed :)

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

>... and just in time by the looks of it! University will be out any
>day now! I do hope the nightlife thing is real, too!
>
>Anywho... my time abroad... I lost almost 30lbs and gained lots of
>muscles! Just from eating a different culture's cuisines and from all
>the surfing and swimming!
>
>So... what's new with everyone else? Somebody update me :)

I married a millionaire last week, Bluegenie2 was my bridesmaid,
Ohmikeghod gave me away, Maxon carried my train, Jeremy Reaban was the
page boy D.E. gave the speech, Granny performed the service,(gran
likes performing services ) Sage cried, Charles Whitney laughed, BW
groaned ;-),Cuthbert Gurdlestone made his excuses and left, and all the
other posters had a jolly good time at my expense, see what you missed
you lean mean surfin' machine.
Now!! how are *you*. LOL

---Sandra

Sanantone wrote:

> I married a millionaire last week, Bluegenie2 was my bridesmaid,
> Ohmikeghod gave me away, Maxon carried my train, Jeremy Reaban was the
> page boy D.E. gave the speech, Granny performed the service,(gran
> likes performing services ) Sage cried, Charles Whitney laughed, BW
> groaned ;-),Cuthbert Gurdlestone made his excuses and left

'Xcuse me, I did *not* "make my excuses and leave." I was the one with
the lampshade on my head dancing on top of the piano. I fondled some
bridesmaids too when no one was looking. Also, sorry I ate all the
rice. I thought they were poprocks. ;-)

And incidentally, since Cisco stock has fallen this week, your hubby's
no longer a millionaire. Sell the Jaguar.

--
--Cuth

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> ... and just in time by the looks of it! University will be out any
> day now! I do hope the nightlife thing is real, too!
>
> Anywho... my time abroad... I lost almost 30lbs and gained lots of
> muscles! Just from eating a different culture's cuisines and from all
> the surfing and swimming!

Where'd you go??? And with what broad?

--
--Cuth

Welcome back, Guardian!!! You were missed.

Chris

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Sanantone wrote:
>
>> I married a millionaire last week, Bluegenie2 was my bridesmaid,
>> Ohmikeghod gave me away, Maxon carried my train, Jeremy Reaban was
>> the page boy D.E. gave the speech, Granny performed the
>> service,(gran likes performing services ) Sage cried, Charles Whitney
>> laughed, BW groaned ;-),Cuthbert Gurdlestone made his excuses and left
>

> 'Xcuse me, I did *not* "make my excuses and leave." I was the one
> with the lampshade on my head dancing on top of the piano. I fondled
> some bridesmaids too when no one was looking. Also, sorry I ate all
> the rice. I thought they were poprocks. ;-)

Ah so that was *you* doing the light fantastic, as for the
bridesmaids, that'll show up on the vids. RICE!! what rice??. :-D

> And incidentally, since Cisco stock has fallen this week, your hubby's
> no longer a millionaire. Sell the Jaguar.

And buy what? a Panther.

---Sandra

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> ... and just in time by the looks of it! University will be out any
> day now! I do hope the nightlife thing is real, too!
>
> Anywho... my time abroad... I lost almost 30lbs and gained lots of
> muscles! Just from eating a different culture's cuisines and from all
> the surfing and swimming!
>
> So... what's new with everyone else? Somebody update me :)

You know, I have been wondering about you and if you were coming back.
Glad to see you back, hope you had fun and a nice vacation. :)

.....B

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:44:19 -0800, "Kelly Cobb"
<kelly.cobb@gmail.com> wrote:

>> So... what's new with everyone else? Somebody update me :)
>
>Welcome back, GP...just in time for the University expansion, too!

Yep, how's that for timing? Heh heh...

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:23:01 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Where'd you go??? And with what broad?

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! No broads, just good friends *lol*

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:47:45 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Welcome Back! You were missed :)

Thanks July! I missed you guys too!

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 03:07:13 GMT, "Chris O'Malley"
<omalleyc3@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Welcome back, Guardian!!! You were missed.

Aww, thanks Chris :) I managed to squeeze in some playtime for my
addiction, but had no net access.

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:35:11 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>You know, I have been wondering about you and if you were coming back.
>Glad to see you back, hope you had fun and a nice vacation. :)

Aww, thanks :) I really did, it was amazing! The most fun I've ever
had in my life, even more fun than the sims heh heh. Glad to be back
:)