Sims 2: University???

I was just wondering if anybody has gotten it yet? I was reading on the
maxis BBS where
some have gotten it, but haven't seen anybody here posting about it.
Just curious! :)

.......B

I would like to get The Sims 2 University, but at the moment I'm saving
up for a new graphics card. This NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 is rubbish. I
tried it on 3DMark05 the other day and it got a score of 196. I'm
earning £14 a week at the moment (cleaning at the butchers) and my
birthdays coming up soon so hopefully I'll be able to get TS2U after that :)

-Chris

"Chris Spencer" <chris.spencer93@.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>I would like to get The Sims 2 University, but at the moment I'm saving
>up for a new graphics card. This NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 is rubbish. I
>tried it on 3DMark05 the other day and it got a score of 196. I'm
>earning £14 a week at the moment (cleaning at the butchers) and my
>birthdays coming up soon so hopefully I'll be able to get TS2U after
>that :)
>
> -Chris

Well that is great Chris you are earning the money for your new graphic
card, you'll
appreciate it more. :) Good luck to you Chris!!!

.........B

Thanks :) Knowing how bad I am at saving I'll probably end up not
getting it but that was when I was stuck at £4 a week pocket money. I
have a job now. If I don't spend anything I should have about £70 by the
end of the month. The one I want is about £170.

-Chris

"Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> schreef in bericht

> "Chris Spencer" <chris.spencer93@.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>I would like to get The Sims 2 University, but at the moment I'm saving up
>>for a new graphics card. This NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 is rubbish. I tried
>>it on 3DMark05 the other day and it got a score of 196. I'm earning £14 a
>>week at the moment (cleaning at the butchers) and my birthdays coming up
>>soon so hopefully I'll be able to get TS2U after that :)
>>
>> -Chris
>>
> Well that is great Chris you are earning the money for your new graphic
> card, you'll
> appreciate it more. :) Good luck to you Chris!!!

Neah, I got stuff and worked for other stuff, and I appreciated
them equally. actually I appreciated the gotten stuff more. ;o)

> ........B

I just got it today. Pre-ordered from Gamestop's site. Installing it as I
type. :)

Chris

"Chris O'Malley" <omalleyc3@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I just got it today. Pre-ordered from Gamestop's site. Installing it as
> type. :)
>
> Chris

Great!!! Please let us know how it is when you can! :)

......B

"Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>I was just wondering if anybody has gotten it yet? I was reading on the
>maxis BBS where
> some have gotten it, but haven't seen anybody here posting about it. Just
> curious! :)
>

> ......B

I've played one character so far. She is in her senior year. I think the
game is harder. It's bad enough you have to working on gaining skills, but
then add studying on top of that and class, I seem to spend way too much
time fast forwarding bits.

I have only been to the student center because I want this character to get
A's. I think next time I'll create more of a slacker character.

I also might buy the strategy guide.

Christine

i do