Sims 2: University???

I was just wondering if anybody has gotten it yet? I was reading on the
maxis BBS where
some have gotten it, but haven't seen anybody here posting about it.
Just curious! :)

.......B
8 answers Last reply
More about sims university

    I would like to get The Sims 2 University, but at the moment I'm saving
    up for a new graphics card. This NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 is rubbish. I
    tried it on 3DMark05 the other day and it got a score of 196. I'm
    earning £14 a week at the moment (cleaning at the butchers) and my
    birthdays coming up soon so hopefully I'll be able to get TS2U after that :)

    -Chris

    "Chris Spencer" <chris.spencer93@.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to get The Sims 2 University, but at the moment I'm saving
    >up for a new graphics card. This NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 is rubbish. I
    >tried it on 3DMark05 the other day and it got a score of 196. I'm
    >earning £14 a week at the moment (cleaning at the butchers) and my
    >birthdays coming up soon so hopefully I'll be able to get TS2U after
    >that :)
    >
    > -Chris

    Well that is great Chris you are earning the money for your new graphic
    card, you'll
    appreciate it more. :) Good luck to you Chris!!!

    .........B

    Thanks :) Knowing how bad I am at saving I'll probably end up not
    getting it but that was when I was stuck at £4 a week pocket money. I
    have a job now. If I don't spend anything I should have about £70 by the
    end of the month. The one I want is about £170.

    -Chris

    "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> schreef in bericht

    > "Chris Spencer" <chris.spencer93@.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >>I would like to get The Sims 2 University, but at the moment I'm saving up
    >>for a new graphics card. This NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 is rubbish. I tried
    >>it on 3DMark05 the other day and it got a score of 196. I'm earning £14 a
    >>week at the moment (cleaning at the butchers) and my birthdays coming up
    >>soon so hopefully I'll be able to get TS2U after that :)
    >>
    >> -Chris
    >>
    > Well that is great Chris you are earning the money for your new graphic
    > card, you'll
    > appreciate it more. :) Good luck to you Chris!!!

    Neah, I got stuff and worked for other stuff, and I appreciated
    them equally. actually I appreciated the gotten stuff more. ;o)

    > ........B

    I just got it today. Pre-ordered from Gamestop's site. Installing it as I
    type. :)

    Chris

    "Chris O'Malley" <omalleyc3@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >I just got it today. Pre-ordered from Gamestop's site. Installing it as
    > type. :)
    >
    > Chris

    Great!!! Please let us know how it is when you can! :)

    ......B

    "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    >I was just wondering if anybody has gotten it yet? I was reading on the
    >maxis BBS where
    > some have gotten it, but haven't seen anybody here posting about it. Just
    > curious! :)
    >

    > ......B

    I've played one character so far. She is in her senior year. I think the
    game is harder. It's bad enough you have to working on gaining skills, but
    then add studying on top of that and class, I seem to spend way too much
    time fast forwarding bits.

    I have only been to the student center because I want this character to get
    A's. I think next time I'll create more of a slacker character.

    I also might buy the strategy guide.

    Christine

    i do
    "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    > I was just wondering if anybody has gotten it yet? I was reading on the
    > maxis BBS where
    > some have gotten it, but haven't seen anybody here posting about it.
    > Just curious! :)
    >

    > ......B

Sims Games Video Games