Sign in with
Your question

SATA HDD Hard Disk

Last response: in Storage
August 13, 2010 5:18:45 PM

SATA HDD Hard Disk External Case, MY Computer is running windows vista, It installed the drivers all right but my external dosent show up in my computer not evan when i restart my pc, can someone help with this problem?

More about : sata hdd hard disk

August 13, 2010 6:15:09 PM

Please search the forums for answers.

Same questions have been solved nearly every day. Please help yourself, Dont expect someone one to spoon feed you.
m
l
a b G Storage
August 13, 2010 7:01:17 PM

usb or esata?
Did you format the disk?
m
l
Related resources
August 13, 2010 7:04:06 PM

does it show up in disk management?
m
l
August 13, 2010 8:31:14 PM

^ rude?

Go get yourself corrected if you sense what i wrote is rude.
m
l
a b G Storage
August 13, 2010 8:37:29 PM

Fetal said:
^ rude?

Go get yourself corrected if you sense what i wrote is rude.

djstephens came here for help and you basically told him to &%@$ off. i find that rude
m
l
a b G Storage
August 15, 2010 12:40:19 AM

fetal, I thought it was pretty rude, too. I don't usually pull this, but note that 2 people with enough posts here to make "veteran" are saying that.
m
l
August 18, 2010 10:29:12 PM

Well then i think you don't crawl the forums day and night. If you like me walk the storage forum, you would see the same question asked alot of times. That's why i said him to search first. i said Please 2 times, which isn't rude. Certainly your eyes are fixed at spoon feed word. i well... don't have a solution for this kind of attitude of yours.

Plus trying to prove me wrong by saying two veterans this and that is just *faceplam*
m
l
a b G Storage
August 18, 2010 10:42:45 PM

Fetal said:
Well then i think you don't crawl the forums day and night. If you like me walk the storage forum, you would see the same question asked alot of times. That's why i said him to search first. i said Please 2 times, which isn't rude. Certainly your eyes are fixed at spoon feed word. i well... don't have a solution for this kind of attitude of yours.

Plus trying to prove me wrong by saying two veterans this and that is just *faceplam*

i actually spend an unhealthy amount of time on the forums while i am at work :kaola: 

i also see the same question asked again and again, but i find it easier to just give someone the answer then telling them to figure it out on their own...

if you arn't going to help, then don't bother posting
m
l
August 18, 2010 11:50:52 PM

jefe323 said:

if you arn't going to help, then don't bother posting

This actually speaks volume about you 'Veteran' ness.

Thing is i am not gonna get into this kid fight with you. some other day, other time some place else.

Ever heard or saw this sentence? :-

'Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with sheer experience' :non: 

Adios amigo.
m
l
August 19, 2010 12:11:48 AM

Fetal said:
This actually speaks volume about you 'Veteran' ness.

Thing is i am not gonna get into this kid fight with you. some other day, other time some place else.

Ever heard or saw this sentence? :-

'Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with sheer experience' :non: 

Adios amigo.

seriously, if you're just going to talk down to people who are just looking for help, then find somewhere else to go.
m
l
a b G Storage
August 19, 2010 12:28:46 AM

Look, I've told people to search the forums, sometimes along with a hint. I've also posted links via lmgtfy.com. The part that would count as rude would be "Dont expect someone one to spoon feed you"

That's all.
m
l
a b G Storage
August 19, 2010 2:14:07 AM

Last chance Fetal. I don't want to see this type of thread disruption again!
m
l
!