SATA HDD Hard Disk

SATA HDD Hard Disk External Case, MY Computer is running windows vista, It installed the drivers all right but my external dosent show up in my computer not evan when i restart my pc, can someone help with this problem?
13 answers Last reply
More about sata hard disk
  1. Please search the forums for answers.

Same questions have been solved nearly every day. Please help yourself, Dont expect someone one to spoon feed you.
  2. usb or esata?
    Did you format the disk?
  3. does it show up in disk management?
  4. if you are using an external enclousure, you will have to format the disk first

http://www.ehow.com/how_6026_format-hard-drive.html

@Fetal: no need to be so rude...
  5. ^ rude?

Go get yourself corrected if you sense what i wrote is rude.
  6. Fetal said:
    ^ rude?

Go get yourself corrected if you sense what i wrote is rude.

djstephens came here for help and you basically told him to &%@$ off. i find that rude
  7. fetal, I thought it was pretty rude, too. I don't usually pull this, but note that 2 people with enough posts here to make "veteran" are saying that.
  8. Well then i think you don't crawl the forums day and night. If you like me walk the storage forum, you would see the same question asked alot of times. That's why i said him to search first. i said Please 2 times, which isn't rude. Certainly your eyes are fixed at spoon feed word. i well... don't have a solution for this kind of attitude of yours.

Plus trying to prove me wrong by saying two veterans this and that is just *faceplam*
  9. Fetal said:
    Well then i think you don't crawl the forums day and night. If you like me walk the storage forum, you would see the same question asked alot of times. That's why i said him to search first. i said Please 2 times, which isn't rude. Certainly your eyes are fixed at spoon feed word. i well... don't have a solution for this kind of attitude of yours.

Plus trying to prove me wrong by saying two veterans this and that is just *faceplam*

i actually spend an unhealthy amount of time on the forums while i am at work :kaola:

i also see the same question asked again and again, but i find it easier to just give someone the answer then telling them to figure it out on their own...

if you arn't going to help, then don't bother posting
  10. jefe323 said:

if you arn't going to help, then don't bother posting

This actually speaks volume about you 'Veteran' ness.

Thing is i am not gonna get into this kid fight with you. some other day, other time some place else.

Ever heard or saw this sentence? :-

'Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with sheer experience' :non:

Adios amigo.
  11. Fetal said:
    This actually speaks volume about you 'Veteran' ness.

Thing is i am not gonna get into this kid fight with you. some other day, other time some place else.

Ever heard or saw this sentence? :-

'Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with sheer experience' :non:

Adios amigo.

seriously, if you're just going to talk down to people who are just looking for help, then find somewhere else to go.
  12. Look, I've told people to search the forums, sometimes along with a hint. I've also posted links via lmgtfy.com. The part that would count as rude would be "Dont expect someone one to spoon feed you"

That's all.
  13. Last chance Fetal. I don't want to see this type of thread disruption again!
Ask a new question

Read More

Hard Drives SATA Computer Storage