3 pin Power LED on 2 pin MoBo Conncetor?

I've just received my Antec 200. The power led cable has room for 3 pins but the mobo has only 2 pins. Now it's not connected but I'd like to see the pc's activity.
Any way to get rid of the middle one?
5 answers Last reply
More about power mobo conncetor
  1. On your board, isn't there a 3-pin header between the F_Panel and SYS_Fan1 headers? It should be labeled PWR_LED.
  2. Nope.
    Anyway, I tried every possible thing and I just can't do anything about it.
    Thanks anyway.
  3. Does the Antec 200 have LED fans like the 900 does? The 900 does not have a power LED. It depends on the LED's in the fans for a power indication.

But if you need to, here's what you can do:
    The power LED lead has a three pin header socket with the center pin empty. Simply break the header along the empty pin. Pressing on it with a sharp knife works. Then sand off the rough edges along the fracture line.
  4. Nah, the fans are LED-less, to say so.
    And thanks for the tip, I'll try it.
  5. jsc said:

But if you need to, here's what you can do:
    The power LED lead has a three pin header socket with the center pin empty. Simply break the header along the empty pin. Pressing on it with a sharp knife works. Then sand off the rough edges along the fracture line.

Well... Sry for the revive but I must thanks jsc.
    I just had new parts assemble to my old case and I was stunned from this problem. This solution worked like a charm. Thanks again.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards LED Monitor Power Overclocking