joan

I bought an antivirous called eAntholog.com It is also
called www.stop-sign.com. Email support is
support@eanthology.com It said it works well with
outlook express, and would also work on incredimail, I
want to use incredimail, but it will not work on it. Can
you help me?

Thank you

"Joan" <JoanUSA@comcast.net> wrote:

>I bought an antivirous called eAntholog.com It is also
>called www.stop-sign.com. Email support is
>support@eanthology.com It said it works well with
>outlook express, and would also work on incredimail, I
>want to use incredimail, but it will not work on it. Can
>you help me?

Antivirus scanners that run in the background usually will scan all
data that is accessed and that may be critical. So your scanner should
not have a problem with IncrediMail. However, for details you should
contact the support for the antivirus software.

--
(tm)