application management service

Hi !!

I have this service on automatic and i get error code 126.

The specified module could not be found.

i have windows home and I have done some updates from MS
Is this an important service or ....

"jorgen" <jorgen.blomqvist@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>I have this service on automatic and i get error code 126.
>The specified module could not be found.

Run the System File Checker with
SFC /scannow
via Start > Run. If this does not solve the problem you may have to
reinstall Windows. See "How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade
(Reinstallation) of Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315341) for details about this.

--
(tm)