application management service

Hi !!

I have this service on automatic and i get error code 126.

The specified module could not be found.

i have windows home and I have done some updates from MS
Is this an important service or ....
1 answer Last reply
More about application management service

    "jorgen" <jorgen.blomqvist@rocketmail.com> wrote:

    >I have this service on automatic and i get error code 126.
    >The specified module could not be found.

    Run the System File Checker with
    SFC /scannow
    via Start > Run. If this does not solve the problem you may have to
    reinstall Windows. See "How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade
    (Reinstallation) of Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315341) for details about this.

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Management Microsoft Windows XP