Tags:
  • Hard Drives
  • External Hard Drive
  • Format
  • Storage
Last response: in Storage
August 14, 2010 9:46:38 PM

Hello,

One of my external hard drives from Seagate is poping a message that the files are nto recognised an dI need to format the drive before using it. Tested the drive on different machines and the same message pops up.

Would any of you guys know a program that could recover the files from the disk so that I can format it and then throw them back in?

I got all the files backup up on a different drive so I dont mind erasing everything but I cant be bothered to throw everything manually in again.

More about : recover data external hard drive

a b G Storage
August 14, 2010 10:45:44 PM

I got all the files backup up on a different drive so I dont mind erasing everything but I cant be bothered to throw everything manually in again.

Let me get this right. You have all of your files backed up. You are ready to do a format. You just can't be bothered to write the files back to your external drive. I know of no program that will help you. I just wonder how inportant the files are to you if you cant be bothered.
August 15, 2010 4:06:05 AM

surely creating this forum post is more effort than copying some files back to the drive?
!