Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library

I get a runtime error when starting my computer, and it
reads as follows.
C:\programfiles\commanfiles\updmgr\updmgr.exe
Abnormal program termination

Can anyone help me in fixing this problem.

Marty
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft visual runtime library
  1. I Was playing my fps game on my laptop, like 3 days ago i keep on geting same error. when my game tries to load it give this message.
    ---->Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    Program: C:\Program Files\GmaeFirst\WarRock\WRUpdater.exe
    abnormal program termination<----

    please help me out guys

Configuration Microsoft Runtime Windows XP