University TV commercial - plumper Sims?

There is link to the commercial on the official site that I cannot get to
work. But the commercial was funny, has a bunch of mischievous Sims causing
havoc at college with real people. The funniest thing was seeing the John
Belushi-looking one whose body was certainly rounder than we've been able to
do presently. Are there new body meshes with University?

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply

ali

SeaShel wrote:
> There is link to the commercial on the official site that I cannot get to
> work. But the commercial was funny, has a bunch of mischievous Sims causing
> havoc at college with real people. The funniest thing was seeing the John
> Belushi-looking one whose body was certainly rounder than we've been able to
> do presently. Are there new body meshes with University?
>
> ---
> Michelle
> (SeaShel)
>
> free the fish to reply

I couldn't get that link to work either. I got a "404 not found" message.

Ali

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:45:58 -0900, "SeaShel"
<seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote:

>Belushi-looking one whose body was certainly rounder than we've been able to
>do presently. Are there new body meshes with University?

Maybe just for the 'young adult' group... in the Sims 2 advert there
were highly detailed CGI characters that weren't in the game either.
False advertising :-\