Sound Blaster X-fi Pro Elite
[b]ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX295[/b]
ThermalTake Armor, Window, Black
ThermalTake ToughPower 850W
Asus ENGTX295/2DI/1792MD3, GDDR3
4x Samsung SP F1, 500GB, SATAII, 16MB
2x Western Digital 500GB, Caviar, SATAII, 8MB

I just installed my new GTX295.

When I turn on my PC I can hear 4 beep’s, and no dispaly. After several turn on/turn offs the PC finally boots and works fine. But after I restart or shut my PC down, its the same story all over again when I start the PC.

I’ve tried using this PSU utility (http://www.thermaltake.outervision.com/Power) to calc my PSU usage, and my PSU should be sufficiant!

I checked the power cables, botht he 6pin and the 8pin are in place.

I need help – any suggestions? :sweat:

G

i suddenly got the same problem. got Asus Rampage II and Core I7 920

if my computer first boots. it dont have any problems. but reset, exits bios or shutdown. than i get the 4 beeps, and my LCD display says the VGA bios fails.

i found out if i wait 5 minutes the computer boots again normal. tried taking all power cables out from PSU it still takes about 5 min. before the computer can start

this try i got my computer to start 2 times in a row. after the computer has been shut down for 2 hours

fiena7382

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2009
i suddenly got the same problem. got Asus Rampage II and Core I7 920

if my computer first boots. it dont have any problems. but reset, exits bios or shutdown. than i get the 4 beeps, and my LCD display says the VGA bios fails.

i found out if i wait 5 minutes the computer boots again normal. tried taking all power cables out from PSU it still takes about 5 min. before the computer can start

this try i got my computer to start 2 times in a row. after the computer has been shut down for 2 hours

Do you still have the same problem pr is it solved? My system has exactly the sa,e spec as yours as the problem is still recurring.