Directtv/Dish comparison

Last response: in Home Theatre
August 17, 2004 3:43:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv,rec.video.satellite.dbs (More info?)

Is there anything out there comparing pricing choices, channels, extra
charges, etc? Something out on a grid or spreadsheet? Found this, but it
is 2001. Thanks

http://www.maplenet.net/~trowbridge/DBScomp.htm
Anonymous
August 17, 2004 4:38:52 AM

"Fred Garvin" <Five_hole35@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Ron P" <ronDOTpREMOVE@2REPLYmchsiDOT.com> wrote in message
>> Is there anything out there comparing pricing choices, channels, extra
>> charges, etc? Something out on a grid or spreadsheet? Found this, but
>> it is 2001. Thanks
>>
>> http://www.maplenet.net/~trowbridge/DBScomp.htm
>
> http://steve.dbstalk.com/dbs/packagecomparison.htm

Thanks!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 17, 2004 4:44:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv,rec.video.satellite.dbs (More info?)

"Fred Garvin" <Five_hole35@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Ron P" <ronDOTpREMOVE@2REPLYmchsiDOT.com> wrote in message
> > Is there anything out there comparing pricing choices, channels, extra
> > charges, etc? Something out on a grid or spreadsheet? Found this, but
it
> > is 2001. Thanks
> >
> > http://www.maplenet.net/~trowbridge/DBScomp.htm
>
> http://steve.dbstalk.com/dbs/packagecomparison.htm

Not current.Wrong for Dish Network in several instances.
Anonymous
August 17, 2004 4:44:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv,rec.video.satellite.dbs (More info?)

>> http://steve.dbstalk.com/dbs/packagecomparison.htm
>>
> Not current.Wrong for Dish Network in several instances.

So it is not perfect but I bet it is the best one out there. E-mail the guy
and have him correct the ones that are wrong.
!