Directtv/Dish comparison

Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv,rec.video.satellite.dbs (More info?)

Is there anything out there comparing pricing choices, channels, extra
charges, etc? Something out on a grid or spreadsheet? Found this, but it
is 2001. Thanks

http://www.maplenet.net/~trowbridge/DBScomp.htm
5 answers Last reply
More about directtv dish comparison
  1. Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv,rec.video.satellite.dbs (More info?)

    "Ron P" <ronDOTpREMOVE@2REPLYmchsiDOT.com> wrote in message
    > Is there anything out there comparing pricing choices, channels, extra
    > charges, etc? Something out on a grid or spreadsheet? Found this, but it
    > is 2001. Thanks
    >
    > http://www.maplenet.net/~trowbridge/DBScomp.htm

    http://steve.dbstalk.com/dbs/packagecomparison.htm
  2. Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv,rec.video.satellite.dbs (More info?)

    "Fred Garvin" <Five_hole35@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Ron P" <ronDOTpREMOVE@2REPLYmchsiDOT.com> wrote in message
    >> Is there anything out there comparing pricing choices, channels, extra
    >> charges, etc? Something out on a grid or spreadsheet? Found this, but
    >> it is 2001. Thanks
    >>
    >> http://www.maplenet.net/~trowbridge/DBScomp.htm
    >
    > http://steve.dbstalk.com/dbs/packagecomparison.htm

    Thanks!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv,rec.video.satellite.dbs (More info?)

    "Fred Garvin" <Five_hole35@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Ron P" <ronDOTpREMOVE@2REPLYmchsiDOT.com> wrote in message
    > > Is there anything out there comparing pricing choices, channels, extra
    > > charges, etc? Something out on a grid or spreadsheet? Found this, but
    it
    > > is 2001. Thanks
    > >
    > > http://www.maplenet.net/~trowbridge/DBScomp.htm
    >
    > http://steve.dbstalk.com/dbs/packagecomparison.htm

    Not current.Wrong for Dish Network in several instances.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv,rec.video.satellite.dbs (More info?)

    >> http://steve.dbstalk.com/dbs/packagecomparison.htm
    >>
    > Not current.Wrong for Dish Network in several instances.

    So it is not perfect but I bet it is the best one out there. E-mail the guy
    and have him correct the ones that are wrong.
  5. Quote:
    Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv,rec.video.satellite.dbs (More info?)

    Is there anything out there comparing pricing choices, channels, extra
    charges, etc? Something out on a grid or spreadsheet? Found this, but it
    is 2001. Thanks

    http://www.maplenet.net/~trowbridge/DBScomp.htm

    Hi there!

    Try see this satellite tv packages and find out which option is more suitable for you.

Satellite TV Video Spreadsheet Home Theatre