APlowden

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
Hello,

i have a clickfree external device. it shows up on computer but does nothing. i would to retrieve the info thats on it as i have all of my grandson's pic on there since birth and he is 2 now. i have a lot of old music also that i would like to get back. please i am desperate. it there any help to get this done.

G

Since most of your lost data files are pictures and music, I'd recommend to try a picture recovery tool called Wondershare Photo Recovery. This program can recover pictures and videos as well as music files. Worth for your try.

APlowden

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010

will one of these work for me if i did a recovery on my computer. also can i use my cameras to get the pictures back? have not had a chance to try any of these as of yet will do tomorrow.

APlowden

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010

i didnt get any info back from this. is it possible to use camera to get info of it.

thanks

APlowden

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010

hello:

i tried this again for the second time and i did retrieve a lot of the pictures. i did not get any from his bday party last year but i will try it again and see if i can any of them. i also would like to know if i tried to get them of my camera is there a possiblity that i can.

thanks very much for your help.

lula

APlowden

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010

it was a flipshare camera that i took the pics with. there was also videos. you can take videos and pics with this camera. if i can use the camera please tell me how. the camera has a usb cord that can plugged into the computer. i thought maybe i could get the data of the camera if that's possible.

thanks again
lula