  • Javascript
  • Computers
  • Windows XP
May 2, 2004 2:46:20 AM

I just received a computer with the XP Office version. I
tried to register my computer with Gateway, but I
couldn't continue in their site because it
says, 'JavaScript is disabled, unable to continue.' I
followed the directions (Tools, Security, Custom
Features, Scripting, Enable), but it still didn't work. I
even reinstalled Windows XP, but that didn't work either.
AOL is my web browser, so I don't know if this has
something to do with it too. I know that in some
applications Java won't be supported by AOL. Can someone
help me with this problem? Right now, I'm leaning towards
calling Gateway and seeing what the problem is, or
sending my new computer back. Thanks in advance for any
help.

More about : javascript problems

Anonymous
May 3, 2004 1:47:14 AM

Hello
You will have to go here and download java MS does not have it anymore.
http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp

--
Hope This Helps
Haus