JavaScript problems

I just received a computer with the XP Office version. I
tried to register my computer with Gateway, but I
couldn't continue in their site because it
says, 'JavaScript is disabled, unable to continue.' I
followed the directions (Tools, Security, Custom
Features, Scripting, Enable), but it still didn't work. I
even reinstalled Windows XP, but that didn't work either.
AOL is my web browser, so I don't know if this has
something to do with it too. I know that in some
applications Java won't be supported by AOL. Can someone
help me with this problem? Right now, I'm leaning towards
calling Gateway and seeing what the problem is, or
sending my new computer back. Thanks in advance for any
help.
1 answer Last reply
More about javascript problems

    Hello
    You will have to go here and download java MS does not have it anymore.
    http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp

    --
    Hope This Helps
    Haus
    "Jeff Stix" <whitewarhawk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I just received a computer with the XP Office version. I
    > tried to register my computer with Gateway, but I
    > couldn't continue in their site because it
    > says, 'JavaScript is disabled, unable to continue.' I
    > followed the directions (Tools, Security, Custom
    > Features, Scripting, Enable), but it still didn't work. I
    > even reinstalled Windows XP, but that didn't work either.
    > AOL is my web browser, so I don't know if this has
    > something to do with it too. I know that in some
    > applications Java won't be supported by AOL. Can someone
    > help me with this problem? Right now, I'm leaning towards
    > calling Gateway and seeing what the problem is, or
    > sending my new computer back. Thanks in advance for any
    > help.

Configuration Javascript Computers Windows XP